This service presents all the information about your studies.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
From the 30th of June 2013 Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin starts-up a new internet service for the students – Virtual Dean’s Office.
Each eligible student will have on-line access to his/her personal data and general information.
The following services will be provided:
- Access to information about level of education; faculty; course of study; ECTS points for the specific subject
- Access to credits’ and examinations’ results
- Access to announcements addressed to the students prepared by the Dean’s Office
- Access to the information about diploma: subject of the diploma theses, diploma examination, diploma scientific supervisor, study result
The student will have the possibility:
- to check the fees’ status and payment history
- to enroll for electives
- to search the contact information to the tutors
- to participate in surveys provided by the Dean’s Office
Virtual Dean’s Office guarantees total protection of personal data.
First login to the system: please use your Album number; for password please use your social security number (PESEL).
For safety reasons, after the first login, please change your password.
Pomeranian Medical University provides thirteen multimedia computer stations to facilitate an individual access to the data at the University area where Wi-Fi is available.
For technical questions please use an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme of the notice
Date of publication
Prośba do studentów i kandydatów o zmianę adresów e-mail z domeny o2.pl (tlen.pl, 10g.pl, go2.pl)